Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Blood when ejaculating

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I was giving my fiance oral sex and when he came there was some blood that came as well this is the 2nd time it has happened. He is a small bit sore for a day and then he is fine. why is this happening am i doing it to hard.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile MandMs
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
If both times the blood in semen appeared after oral sex, the possible reason might be the way you performed it.
However, this can happen in younger man often and usually is not something serious and is self limiting.
He may think about certain symptoms that can be related to urination process (like burning urination, frequent urination), that can indicate urethra inflammation due to infection.
Urethral infection known as urethritis can be reason for blood in semen.

Was the blood light red/pink or dark red?
|

replied December 29th, 2008
Hi
he is 35yrs,It was light red it wasnt in the semen it just came from the hole when he cleaning up he said it still hurts n I cant touch him der,he wont talk about it n ive even said im on strike if it still hurts n untill he goes to doctor 2 cheak it out so now he is telling me its ok when i know its not.we just have to keep an eye on it. tanx
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2010
i was having sex with my partner i was on top when i started masauging his penis and he started to ejaculate blood was mix in he also said it was painful blood was dark red even after he finished i sqeeze his pinis and a little more blood came out what do you think is going on.
|
Tags: penis, sex
Quick Reply