Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

blood urea & urine for micro albumin.

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
i am 35 year old male. my blood urea is 48 mg/dl, serum creatinine is 0.7 mg/dl and urine for micro albumin is 28 mg/L. Please help and give me a diet chart. I am very upset and depress.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2017
The first rule of eating is knowing your body.

The second rule of eating is picking a goal and sticking to it for more than a month.

When it comes to building the right diet for you, simply avoiding what didn’t work in the past or blindly following what appears to work now is important

When you’re choosing, planning and cooking meals, there are many factors to consider. You want to make sure the meals that you’re planning are nutritious, tasty and budget-friendly while also accommodating everyone’s dietary needs.

Hence it would be recommended for you to consult a dietician in person so that specific diet plans can be prepared .

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Kidney Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.