Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Blood Disorders Forum

blood too thin

Must Read
Have you just been diagnosed with anemia? Learn how doctors define anemia...plus more information on what causes anemia and who is at risk of developing anemia....
Anemia is caused by a range of diseases and conditions. Learn which factors contribute to anemia and how you can avoid some of the risk factors of anemia here....
Anemia can make you feel tired. But what other some other signs of anemia? Click here for more on anemia complications and when you should seek medical help....
hi my name is chris and i have a quick question that i don't realy feel like bothering the doctor with, but i think it's kind of important because i belive what ever is wrong with me is starting to effect me physicaly, for which i have gone to 2 doctors with (i get the feeling thier like any profesional they don't like working to hard) and both sort of blew me off, my problem i belive is i have thin blood and i kind of accedentally figured this out today. i'm led to belive this because i've always noticed and today espetally i bleed alot, a little cut to me is a lot of blood loss. but also i'm 25 and have vericos vains running up my legs that cramp up severly to the point were sometimes i wake up screaming. i always thought this was due to to thick blood because my family has a history of blood clots, but i'm now led in the opposite direction after today when a very small cut on my finger (from a razor blade) led to a gizer effect the cut was maybe a few millimeters and it took a while but i realized i don't ever have a problem with a cut that stops bleeding too quick but rather a small cut that can bleed stedy for hours. heres my question what is this caused by, what are some of the risks, what are related disorders and are there things i can do like eat certen foods or suplements or anything? i had just had my blood taken resentaly and they said everything was good, but i have my douts and i think this maybe the first issue or main issue, hopefully someone has some answers for me, thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper chrb
|
Tags: loss, working out
Quick Reply