Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

blood taste in throat

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
User Profile
i am 20 now and am having this problem with my throat. it tends to taste like blood whenever i clear my throat and every time i talk. i have sinus n tonsil too.i haven't remove my tonsil because i don't think its that bad before but now(since early of this year) i have fever almost every week and my tonsil is swollen then. what exactly is my problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2011
throat taste like blood
one of my friend had the same problem but now her tonsil have been removed..but still is having cold fever and on her throat taste like blood..by the time she have some coughing and sinus problem...could you guys give me a solution about that..
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply