Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

Blood pressure tablets not working

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
Hi all,

I have been taking some blood pressure tablets for 3 weeks but my BP is up and down like a yo yo still. It is very high in the afternoon and I have a headache with it. Could it be that the tablets need to be changed?
Does it sometimes take a while for BP tablets to work and does it take a while to find some that work?
Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2009
Supporter
talk to your doctor about changing the medication your taking to see how you respond with something else.
i stop taking my high blood pressure and my high cholesterol medication because of the side effects i had.
i m currently on omega3 fatty acids 1000mg a pill, and i take three a day. i got it from puritan pride when they had a buy one get two free sale.
check out their website. the omega 3's also cleared my skin up, and my menstrual cramps are very mild.
|
Did you find this post helpful?