Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

blood mixed in the semen after ejaculation

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
User Profile
im 33yrs old male..i have a problem that i have discovered last 2007 after i have sex with my girlfriend,when i make ejaculation there some blood mixed in my semen , im so scared for that kind of things after a weak or a month later it will coming back to normal.but now a few days 2011 when i wake up in the morning I'm so hot then I'm go to toilet for urinating but my penis still hard and i make a ejaculation then i was shock because it coming again there is blood mixed in my semen ejaculation. I'm so afraid what kind of symptom that i have and did not used any medicine or narcotic drugs to prevent this kind of problem.. any body can help me please reply..
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile arketekto78
|

replied September 7th, 2011
Its probably nothing more than a UTI, which will clear up with antibiotics, or a blood vessel poped. or worse scenario it could be is cancer... need to see doctor, i was scared to go to doctor with my problem but i just decided not to care anymore let them look at me all they want.
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2011
i dont have any UTI , I just read about my symptoms it deals with many aspect , such as hypertension and etc. it also blood coming on the seman..
|

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2011
many symptoms that cause blood in the semen and if you have this illness like , hypertension ,stone kidney problem , diabetic and etc..but know im okay back to my normal life with my ejaculation,i have suspected i think my hypertension cause that's why there some blood in my semen..
|

replied April 13th, 2012
This could be a number of things. I would recommend that you IMMEDIATELY stop "penetrating" her until you get an accurate diagnoses. You want to begin with a basic blood profile and have your doctor scan for cancer markers first, (it probably is not, but it is worth looking into) ...next let him check your liver and kidney functions. Certain liver function can be extracted with the profile. Good luck, but again, I urge you to STOP "penetrating" her until you have a diagnoses.

Dr. Ron
|

replied February 6th, 2013
WHAT THE HELL!arketekto78. Girls be careful, this guy is my boyfriend and he waited 4 years before getting a check up! Thanks Dr. Ron I'm single but I have AIDS.
|
Quick Reply