Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

blood coming from penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I was having sex with my fiance, fairly rough, when we went to move to a different position we noticed blood. after we realized it wasn't from me, we looked and it was coming from his penis. but he didn't ejaculate and he wasn't cut. it was almost like it was coming from the pores? was there too much pressure build-up? or is there something wrong we should be worried about? it hasn't happened since but then again we've been taking it easy and not being so rough. should i be worried or was this a one time thing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2011
My husband is 33 yrs old this morning when he went to urinate after he was finished a large amount of blood was coming from his penis yet he has no burning or pain. some time suger out after urine
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply