Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

blood clots with white spots

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my friend told me that she had her period but she felt dizzy and also came with blood clots and on the blood clots there was a white spot the size of a half dollar. she is 43 and also has her menopausal symptoms. could this be an effect or is it something more serious.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2009
I just stated birth control this month. I'm on the last 4 days of the cylce and I was feeling dizzy, especially getting up from bed. Today I got my period and had a quarter sized blood clot with some white tissue looking areas. It's scary. I have no idea if it's related or what it could be. Does anyone have anything related? I'm seeing my Dr this week just in case. I'm 24 and have never had kids but prior to this last year that I was off birth control, I was on the pills for about 9 year. Thanks.
|
Did you find this post helpful?