Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

Blocked Eustachian Tubes

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
I suddenly had blocked eustachian tubes and saw the doctor 4 times. Was prescribed antihistimines, decongestants, nasal steroids, nothing worked and only made it worse. One of the doctor's nurses checked my blood pressured and the reading was high and she related it to use of antihistimines. It finally dawned on me that that could be my problem with the blocked eustachian tubes so I saw my internist and advised of my suspicious to the correlation of the blocked tubes to possibly high blood pressure and he said I was absolutely right and prescribed high blood pressure medication and I have NOT had the blocked eustachian tubes since. I was previously told it was allergies or some rare condition that there was no treatment for. I just want to get the word out that high blood pressure and blocked eustachian tubes ARE related.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Doryo
|

replied September 15th, 2011
re: ears and high blood pressure
I've had exactly the same, and the more i found myself getting anxsious the worse my ears felt. I have spent a long time trying everything from trying to find symptons and solutions. I feel alot better now that I know that once i've sorted out my high bp my ears will resume to normality.

Thanks for this post and confirming my findings. your a top person for posting this!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?