Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Bloating, Indigestion, and Belching after Gallbladder Surgery

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
Can anyone relate I had my gallbladder removed July 19th HIDA scan showed 3% function with stones before surgery I had intense pain in the mid-upper stomach slight belching could not eat even water made me sick I could taste the acid coming up my esophagus into my mouth it burned dizzy and headaches lost 30lbs in less than a month took a bit got appt with G I doctor she did a upper endoscopy and biopsy test showed gastritis where stomach and esophagus meet As my doctor said just a slight irritation the biopsy came back pretty normal (right) she put me on different meds nothing worked fast forward many weeks of pain I got a HIDA scan three days later my gallbladder is gone doctors say you are going to feel great (wrong) since surgery I am bloated, excessive belching, indigestion, and nausea I have gas pressure in my upper stomach were it meets with my chest my sides and lower back it almost feels like a band around my body sometimes its in my upper back and neck feels like someone is burning my back I can eat but I am still on a soft food diet and sometimes I still have nausea and feel dizzy at times went to check up with surgeon he took many test even a CT scan on my head I have had three CT scans two sonograms so many test on my heart blood tests my arm is black and blue they came back normal set me up for a upper G I series with a small bowel follow through tomorrow I hope they can tell what's wrong my doctors have put me on anxiety meds I am freaking out one day I was fine later that night my whole world turned upside down and its been down hill since I have medical bills up to my neck have been to the ER five times since surgery I just want to feel normal I have zero energy talk to me
Did you find this post helpful?
|