Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

blisters suddenly on body

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have blisters that are appearing all over. They are pretty small and mostly on legs and arms but are on other parts of my body. I wanted to know if anyone has had this before, or what could it be and why so sudden in the past couple of weeks. Nothing has changed in my diet or habits.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dlshera
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2009
Supporter
Have you been in the sun? Do they itch? hurt?
|

replied July 1st, 2009
Yes I have been in the sun, and some do itch. Some are also small raised bumps. It only hurts some if the blister pops
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2009
Supporter
Many times after or during a sunburn some small and large blisters will appear. I've seen people blister just sitting on the beach. It usually means you've had too much sun. I would advise you to stay out of the sun until they are gone. Put some Aloe Vera Gel on them and don't pop them.
|

replied July 1st, 2009
The lat time I went in the sun, was a couple of weeks ago. They just started poping up about a week ago
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2009
Supporter
That's weird. Were you really sunburn by any chance? If not then I have no idea. It could be something more serious and I would suggest seeing the doctor.
|

replied July 1st, 2009
No I tan easily, I dont really burn
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2009
Well how old r u,it could be meessle. or if you started a drug. could be side effects. did you go hiking in woods,start useing a diffrent soap. either way it sounds like side effect. take bena-drl. and keep your eye on it. And check with you dr. hope all is well. coachwert.
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2009
strange blisters :(
I had something like a blister on the corner of my lip and it wasnt a cold sore.. it burned all the time and then finally went away and a couple of days later i found another by my arm pit does anyone know what it might be??
|
Quick Reply