Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

blister on vagina lips

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
please advice what is it to have blisters on vagina lips
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I believe this is a sign of genital herpes...Hopefully someone will back me up on this....
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2009
Supporter
I agree with Caroline..Please go see your PCP..Don't scratch and be careful when you wipe as you don't want to spread these..You will mostlikely need to go on an antibiotic and a cream to help with the discomfort..

DOn't have sex with anyone while having these spots..
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2009
Supporter
Herpes usually begins with a small cluster of blisters. Some women get them on their genitals, sometimes upper legs or buttocks. It does sound like herpes. Are your genital glands swollen? Do you have any flu like symptoms? However, even though it sounds like herpes it could be something else. You do need to get it checked right away. If it is herpes the doctor can give you Valtrex which works very fast.
|

replied September 5th, 2009
vaginal blisters
how do i get rid of blisters?
|
Quick Reply