Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

bleeding won't stop

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
im scared as hell please help me or just answer my question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 29th, 2010
hi
hey i have the same prob i am 27 i have to go to my dr every 6month to get a drug called prova to stop the bleeding
|

replied January 15th, 2011
bleeding after misscariage
im still bleeding after my misscariage, and im scared dont know what to do.
|

replied June 8th, 2011
i have been on the implanon birth control for almost a year. i have had some problems with my period while on it but this is the most i have been bleeding. should i call my doctor or is this normal?
|

replied December 13th, 2012
Cant stop bleeding
Ive been on the injection for baraely 3 months and continuesly bleed for the entire 3 weeks ,i know bout the irregular bleeding but honestly cant take it anymore. Do i stop using the contraceptive or do i wait and see whether there are any changes.Please i need your help want to stop this 3 week bleeding
|
Tags: Menstruation
Quick Reply