Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

bleeding two weeks after period stoped (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I start bleeding again two weeks after my period stopped this has never happened befor. The bleeding is very light it started a red colour first then pink then finely turned two brown over a period of 3days.Can someone tell me what this means pleas.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Passionwilson
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2008
Experienced User
I can't tell you what it means exactly. You'd have to talk to a doc/nurse to get some real answers.

Are you taking any birth control? Are you sexually active? Are you under a lot of stress lately?

Some questions that will help me understand what's up...
|

replied August 1st, 2008
no i dnt take birth control and yes im sexually active
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Well, I hope you're using some type of birth control method during sex (remember- the pull out methd really isn't a method).

Anywho- I think it could be your body just reacting to something like stress. However, I do encourage you to call your healthcare provider to see if they can answer any of your questions more concretely.

Good luck!
|
Users who thank Sydney123456 for this post: lorryrr 

replied August 1st, 2008
my mood keeps changen from happy to upset then kind of mad could dis got to do with mt prob
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Hmm...do you have any aches or anything along with the mood changes? I'm thinking you might be experiencing PMS symptoms along with this weird cycle.

It seems that you've had two "periods" and are experiencing the accompanying symptoms.
|

replied August 1st, 2008
no it wasnt enough blood to b another period it was rellt only there when i wiped and there was a bit of spotting in the day time not enough blood to use a tp im relly scared as to wat it could b my mother died of cancer im scared it could b some form of it
|

replied August 6th, 2008
I had my period on 1st of October for 6 days with a lot of clotting. I started taking birth control pills to shrink my ovarian cysyts. Right after my period finished i started having browning spotting and only noticeable when i wipe after urinating and it is still happening. My period is due again in the next week.

|

replied June 12th, 2009
did you EVER find out what it was??? please if you have let me know. please?? i ahve a smililar issue and im scared to death
|

replied June 13th, 2009
|

replied November 10th, 2009
Menstrual Cycle issues
It's important not to view your menstrual cycle as faulty. It is perfect. It's your own internal barometer of your overall health & well-being. If you experience issues with your cycle, it could be time to examine all areas of your life, eg, stress, diet, are you getting good-quality sleep etc. Your 'barometer' is telling you "something is not right in your life". Completely different outlook to the highly-medicalised one women experience. Loads of great websites to tap into : Alexandra Pope / Wild Genie is one of the best. Martina/.
|

replied May 12th, 2010
period after sexual intercourse
I had my period for 7days and when it finished I had sexual intercourse the next day which then I started bleeding again brown spotting what could this be?
|

replied May 14th, 2010
Mid Cycle Spotting and TTC
My last period started on 4/21/2010 and lasted for 4 days. I was sexually active with my hubby on Cycle Day 7 thru 10. I experienced light pink spotting for two days starting on 5/3/2010. I only saw the spotting when I went to the bathroom. It eventually turned brown and developed a old period blood smell then it stopped. We are trying for a child. My cycles are usually 23 to 27 days in length but regular each month.
I have a doctor's appointment on the 24th.... So the waiting game has begun. The best thing to do is not stress Smile
|

replied May 14th, 2010
Mid Cycle Spotting and TTC
My last period started on 4/21/2010 and lasted for 4 days. I was sexually active with my hubby on Cycle Day 7 thru 10. I experienced light pink spotting for two days starting on 5/3/2010. I only saw the spotting when I went to the bathroom. It eventually turned brown and developed a old period blood smell then it stopped. We are trying for a child. My cycles are usually 23 to 27 days in length but regular each month.
I have a doctor's appointment on the 24th.... So the waiting game has begun. The best thing to do is not stress Smile
|

replied July 27th, 2010
When your period comes two weeks early its most like means your body is cleaning up "Spring Cleaning" stressing can cause spotting also not eating right can cause spotting and mess up your cycle. FYI: When you have your period 2 weeks early you should start counting down from your 2nd period not from your normal one. I went through the same thing and stress made it come a week late so relax ladies and stay safe next time!
|

replied July 27th, 2010
I had the same problem last month. My period came on the 4th of june lasted it's regular 5 days and later came back on the 21st of june, I had sex a month earlier sometime around May 20-26, but my bf did not cum in me. Around that time I started to wake up every minute during the night to pee and I started losing weight due to stress and lack of eating also due to stress that I could be pregnant. I took the Home Pregnancy Test "4 Times" and every time it said I was not pregnant but I was still stressing. I started to read online blogs to see what other ppl who shared the same situation with me was saying and every where I went it all lead me to believe I was pregnant, Until a friend of mines told me how low the chances of me being pregnant was.
reason #1.- Pre-Cum alone can not get you pregnant 90% of the time
2. My period came on regular after I had sex!
3. I was stressing and stress and malnutrition cause spotting
4. pregnancy test says Negative.
5. Plus me and my mom both had our period 2 times that month.
I ended up getting my period on july 24. I was late because of the stressing!!!!
So ladies please dont stress your self out please!!
& If your not ready for a baby use protection at all times or JUST DON'T HAVE SEX AT ALL!
|

replied July 31st, 2010
bleeding two weeks after normal period
I had my period two weeks ago. and now its come again, only this time my bf and i were in the act and he accidently slipped out and there was blood on the condom. i went to go check and I was bleeding I put a tampon in and now just waiting to see how long this last. last coupld days though I experienced a rough pain in my side but didn't think to much of it. my blood color has been a pink to dark brown. is there anything that I should be worried about?
|

replied July 31st, 2010
I had my period two weeks ago. and now its come again, only this time my bf and i were in the act and he accidently slipped out and there was blood on the condom. i went to go check and I was bleeding I put a tampon in and now just waiting to see how long this last. last coupld days though I experienced a rough pain in my side but didn't think to much of it. my blood color has been a pink to dark brown. is there anything that I should be worried about?
|

replied July 31st, 2010
|

replied August 2nd, 2010
menstruation 2 weeks after the last menstruation!!!pls help me!!
i have an irregular period..sometimes almost a month delayed..but later i had a sexual intercourse with my bf and we didnt use any protection, withdrawal method or pull out method is the only method we used.oh i also took an emergency pill right after the intercourse the nordette one.i had my menstruation last july 13 and ended july 18 after that we had an intercourse again, and on the 25th of july i took an emergency pill again..now im having a bleeding, just like having my menstruation again the flow is normal,not that heavy and ive experienced abdominal cramps.im confused because its only 2 weeks after my LMP..pls help me
|

replied November 19th, 2012
Hey...what was your reply to what your hav experienced, I'm having the same prob except that the blood on the 2nd period is dark brown and black...let me know
|
12 >>
Quick Reply