Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Bleeding two weeks after last period?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
So about a week and a half ago around May 27th I had just got off of my period. Now on Sunday which was the 6th of June I started to spot this brown and pink color, there wasn't a lot at all the first couple of days, it started to get a little bit heavier around the 8th then on the 9th it was almost like a full period but not really...barely any cramps or anything. And today it has stopped bleeding completely, with only a very faint amount of brown color. I only went through 3 tampons and I changed them because they were in there too long...not because they were full. It's just weird that I would have another period only a week after My last one. And I don't think it's ovulation cause mine is usually right after my period...plus there is too much blood for that. So I dunno, of course my guess is pregnancy...cause I have had sex, and been extremely exhausted lately...but that could be anything. I just don't know what's up... Help? Smile

thanks!
Rachel
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2013
this is the same for me well I only get my period 3-4 times a year I am 18 and don't understand why that is but I just had my period two weeks ago and I now have it again but it has never felt this way before it is really heavy and it feels like there is pressure pushing on my lower abdomen normally where I get cramps I don't know what it is and am not sure if I should be worried or not
|
Did you find this post helpful?