Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Bleeding two days after sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi, I had sex two days ago and i am still lightly bleeding a bright red colour blood. I was not "ready" or "relaxed" down there before we began so that may have something to do with it. i am not a virgin, im married and have sex once a week usually and have had normal regular periods which finished two weeks ago so i know im not due for them yet. Is this bleeding due to the sex or something else? can anyone help??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Could be from sex however make an appt with your gynecologist to make sure there is nothing else going on.

Zig
|
Users who thank zigemyster for this post: Menq 

replied February 15th, 2011
If you werent ready and you werent wet or used lube it could just be that your really irritated down there and are spotting. It happens to me sometimes if I dont use lube or arent wet enough. Call your doctor if you are really concerned about this.
|
Tags: sex, periods
Quick Reply