Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Bleeding through the penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My 78 year old father bled from his penis twice this week. I am not talking a little blood but a lot. His underwear and shorts were covered with blood. He went to Kaiser and his doctor said he did not know what it is. This really scares me. Have not found anything on your site that talks about men bleeding through their penis.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 7th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. Please remember that this is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor. If you are worried about your health, talk to your doctor.

I can not say why your father has bleed from his penis. It ould be from inside or outside the genito-urinary tract. It may be something completely innocent but he may need a few tests like a cystoscopy. Good luck.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|

replied October 30th, 2012
Bleeding from Penis
I am 19 year old. I masturbate often since 4 years. when i do it there is blood at the end. I never felt pain nor this happen in Urine.This happen only when I masturbate. It's happening for last month. please help me out with preventions, causes and solution as i do not want to involve my family. please reply to this post as soon as possible...
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.