Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

bleeding in between periods and sore breasts

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have been on ortho tri cyclen lo my periods have always been on time and i havent5 missed any pills. I had my period on the 1st of april and on the 15th of april i started bleeding for the day then stopped.I normllly have sore breasts a little a few days before my period but they have been sore for almost 2 weeks now and much more sore than normal they also feel very heavy and swollen.I took 2 pregnancy tests they came out negative. Do u think i could be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2009
i am going through that same thing right now! my boobs have been sore for 2 weeks and they are swollen and hurt way worse, even my boyfriend said they look a lot bigger, and my boobs never hurt like that before my period, and i started bleeding a week before my normal period and its not light but its lighter then my period usually is, im usually extremely heavy but now it only fills up like half a tampon or less, im really confused, and im still cramping which never happens.
|
Did you find this post helpful?