Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Bleeding from penis during sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Today me and my girlfriend were having sex we stopped and took a break for about 10 to 15 mins. We did that for about 3 times. We did it one last time, Right when I was about to come and finish I took it out. I saw my girlfriends face and she just looked down on us and looked at me scared. I thought that she thought that I had finished inside of her and I told her that I didn't that i took it out, But she looked at me and said No your bleeding from your penis. I quickly got of and grabbed it. When I had let go of it my hand was covered in blood, and her shirt was too!! I went to clean up and left it like that. The thing about it was that i felt like I came (i do not know if i did finish or not) and finished, but no pain at all. She told me that blood kept coming out off her. Is it bad if my blood inside of her is bad in anyway? i'am worried i do not know what happened and i want to know what could it be. Can anyone help????
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper cristy11
|

replied January 1st, 2009
Visit a doctor immediately man, i've read about this things, this is no joke, something is defenitely wrong
|

replied January 9th, 2009
is the penis circumcised or not that could be the reason because the foreskin might have been pulled back too much and kinda ripped which would have caused the bleeding as far as your blood inside of her well as long as you have no disease i guess not
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2009
There are many possible causes:
Are you sure the blood wasn't coming from her? She may have had an early period.
It is possible for a man to rip his frenulum (the bit of skin on the under-side between the middle of the head and the shaft) during sex especially if he hasn't been sexually active for very long. Bleeding can also be caused by little tears on the penis or in the vagina.
There are several STDs which can cause bleeding during sex.
It can be a sign of kidney stones or urinary tract infection.
I suggest you both go to a doctor or GUM clinic. Use a condom as STDs are even more likely to be transmitted if there's blood present.
|

replied January 27th, 2009
I ripped that bit of skin that attaches the "head" to the foreskin and that made me bleed. Just sayin'.
|
Tags: penis, sex, left hand
Quick Reply