Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Bleeding from butt

I'm 15, almost 16. Since recently I've been having bright red blood come out with my poop. This doesn't always happen, only seems to happen when the poop is large and it does stop after a while. The blood is not mixed with the poop either.

I experience no pain while pooping and its just like a regular poop except my anus feels a little sore afterwards.

I'm really worried about this. I sit in front of my PC a lot every day and I read that sitting a lot can cause this. I also started drinking a lot of water and I already get a lot of fibre. I'm also a healthy eater and don't eat lots of junk food.

I don't want to tell my parents yet, could someone please tell me what the problem is?

Oh and I also have a bump right on top of my butt crack which burst recently and a bad smelling liquid came out of it. I think this was a hemorroid, so could this have been caused by sitting for too long?

Please answer, I'm really worried that it might be cancer.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Siroccos
|

replied February 4th, 2009
Please? can anyone help? I'm really worried.
|

Talk to your parents and go see a doctor. It sounds like a hemorrhoid, but definitely have it checked to make sure.
|

Thanks so much for replying.

I think I'll see if it happens again and then see a doctor.

Bright red blood means that its nothing serious right?
|

replied February 17th, 2009
I can't say that for certain that bright red blood means nothing serious. Go see your doctor.
|

replied April 27th, 2009
markeeya
hheeyy im markeeya.and i have the same problem i dont kno wat it is.its like a hole on the top of my anus and when i sit it hurtand bleeds.when i wip my self it bleeds.when i pee it bleeds.im scared i dont know what it is.do u have the same problem or do u sort of?
|

replied June 6th, 2009
Siroccos wrote:
Please? can anyone help? I'm really worried.
hello there i am not a dr but it sounds like you might have a piles deep inside or a sm rip is the blood bright red if so it is fresh blood so it needs to be looked at but if the blood is dark or nearly black go and see dr but i no that what you are going through is scary but it will be sorted the sooner you tell somebody the sooner the problem will go away and you will not be scared anymore take care and talk to somebody xx
|

replied July 8th, 2009
im pretty sure that what youre describing is a pilonidal abcess...the bump on the top of your crack would indicate the actual abcess and the drainage of blood sounds like the sinus attatched to the abcess to let it drain...im no doctor but the exact same thing happened to me and i had my doctor take care of it...one love to the bootyhole
|

replied July 8th, 2009
It could be a number of things...it could be that your stool is too solid, and maybe tore your anus on the way out, or it could be hemorrhoids internally or externally. Depending on the amount of blood that is expelled, you may want to see a doctor right away. Meaning, if there is a significant amount of blood, go see a doctor. You can never be too safe. Hope this helps a little.
|

replied January 16th, 2011
dude please someone help me im so scared. same thing is happening to me! i keep bleeding from my ass and when i wipe it it makes like a drainage sound and more blood comes out and its right on top of my buttcrack. im so scared! its light blood color, ive been really freaking out. i think it might be cancer or something and i do not want to go to a doctor because i feel very uncomfortable with the subject!
|

replied January 18th, 2011
Both of you with the bleeding... go see a doctor. They see this stuff all the time so no need to be embarassed. In all likelihood it's a hemorrhoid, but it could be something more serious, so have a qualified physican check it out.
|

replied July 31st, 2011
scared
iv got a bump, top of my crack ! but this bump fills up with fluid/liquid over weeks, then busts and when i wipe the top down little bits of blood comes out when i wipe , it not my anus itz about 3ins top from my anus and it hard to see in the mirror .,Never heard of this before and itz not painful i had this now for a very long time and just want it to go away, and im scared if i see a doc what he will do to me and say !? what is it? and will it go away or cause problems for me. HELP
|

replied March 30th, 2012
I have the same thing but I don't have a bump that bleeds. After I went poop the other day my butt bled, but that was the first time and nothing else has happened. I'm scared to tell my mom, anyone have an answer on what it is or what it means?
|

replied November 4th, 2012
I have a bump on the top of my buttcrack too! It used to just be uncomfortable to sit on, like if I leaned too far back but once I felt my butt and realized there was a bump, it became a lot more uncomfortable. It hurts to sit and lay on my back now but I've never bled or anything it's just super annoying and I want it to go away. And I thought it might be a hemorrhoid but those are usually near the anus so I have no idea what it is. Please help!
|