Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bleeding four days after losing virginity

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
My wife lost her virginity to me last Friday (March 17). We rolled on a condom on before having sex, and I pulled out before I came. She bled a normal amount for a virgin. We had intercourse again that night, and then again on Saturday morning (both times we put on the condom before any penetration). She bled for a few days, then she stopped bleeding, but now, on March 20th, she's bleeding again. I don't believe it's implantation spotting, because it's bright red (and way to early for implantation bleeding, anyway), and she said that the blood is different from her usual period blood (brighter, more like blood from a wound, she said). Should we be worried about this? It started this morning, petered off in the middle of the day, and has started again, lightly.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply