Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

bleeding day after sex (Page 1)

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
A little over a week ago (friday the 17), me and my boyfriend of almost 2 years had unprotected sex. well he came inside me. well the day after I started spotting and as the day went on, the bleeding got heavier almost like my period. I've stopped bleeding and now this brownish goo is what is showing up. but I should get my period till early May. I don't if I'm pregnant and I dont know if its too early to take a pregnancy test or if I'm just getting my period early. I've called some clinics to see if they could explain why I was bleeding and they weren't able to help answer my question.so if someone can explain this or let me know what could have caused the bleeding or if i might be pregnant PLEASE let me know.. thanks Question
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper starla_m_c
|

replied April 29th, 2009
The bleeding could have just came from the sex itself, especially if it was rough or if he went deeper than usual. However you could have already been pregnant from the month before and just didn't know it yet..when you are pregnant your cervix is more sensitive and that can also cause bleeding after sex. I would just wait and see if you get your regular period in May before jumping to conclusions. If you do get your period in May make sure it is regular, if it is not then you should get tested. Bc it could just be spotting from the implantation of the embryo on the uterine wall and not really a period at all. Good luck I hope everything works out well!
|

replied February 8th, 2010
well i am having the same problem i bleed the next day but he always cums in me so i just dont know i want a baby but i would really like to know wat is going on
please help
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2012
blood day after sex period due on the 4th but bleed 23rd
Same thing goin on wit me last month I got mi period day of fourth of july how ironnic thn this month I had protected sex on the 22nd and thn the 23rd I strted spotting to almost barley nothing n then 24th it was heavier still bleeding today 31st of july n its dark red sometimes brown and I should be comin on my nxt period around the 4th so could this juz be an early period wht is it plz help
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2012
Same thing goin on wit me last month I got mi period day of fourth of july how ironnic thn this month I had protected sex on the 22nd and thn the 23rd I strted spotting to almost barley nothing n then 24th it was heavier still bleeding today 31st of july n its dark red sometimes brown and I should be comin on my nxt period around the 4th so could this juz be an early period wht is it plz help
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2010
I started spotting pink with mild cramps the next day after sex. Then it stopped. It came back the next day. I was cramping and spotting again. The colours varied brown to pink.
Is it possible to exp implantation bleeding one day after unprotected sex???
|

replied April 12th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
It is unlikely to get implantation bleeding the day after sex.
|

replied October 18th, 2010
bleeing day after period
ok well ive been haveing the same problem, me and my bf had sex yesterday and i wasnt on my period i think he may have torn my vagina walls or something cause its very sore there we had sex 16 times in less than 5 hours and it was very rough even tho he never came inside me i feel like i might be pregnant because ive been bleeding ever since this morning. please tell me i ned to know if im preagnent or not?-e.s.f. ps ive been sticking tampons in as usual but i need to know if thats safe or not
|

replied November 8th, 2010
ok me n my bf had sex yesterday, he came inside me n today i am bleeding...i did some ?ing n found that implantation bleeding can start after 3 hours after unprotected sex in my family...this was NOT our first time so i no its not my vjay wall n i had my . a week n a half ago. help am i prego?
|

replied November 19th, 2010
Bleeding after Sex
lizzyshot2-

Um, your probably bleeding because you have had rough sex.

Reds454-

If he "cums" inside you everytime and you say you don't want to be pregnant, then get on birth control pills and use a fricken condom!
|

replied November 28th, 2010
bleeding after sex
yeah
i got the same problem me and my bf had sex for the first time, we used contraception(condom). i bled that night and the day after i sorta had my periods, but it was brownish-pink and lasted for 5 days am i pregnant?
|

replied July 7th, 2012
Pregnant or not
Hey..sorry to bother you but did you turn out to be pregnant? because I'm going through exactly the same thing and I'm getting scared.
|

replied February 26th, 2011
Bleeding and blood clots
The Last Time I had my period was Dec. 27th-31st. In early Feb 2011 my breast got tender, my lower back began to hurt and I was eating and urinating more than usual. My boyfriend and I had sex Feb 25th like after 1 a.m. and after 4 p.m. I had a spot of blood on my underwear. I put on a pad and I bled just a little more. Today (Feb. 26th) I am still bleeding but its not as heavy as my period and its kind of pinkish/redish. Also when I urinate I see blood clots. What do you think this mean?? Help me please
|

replied July 25th, 2011
Need help ??
I have not long ago had a baby he is 8 weeks . I have ben trying to get pregnant again and I started spotting then the next day it was heavy like a period then went brown and gooey the day after that , on the same day the brown stuff started it stopped ,Then we had sex and the next day I started bleeding heavy pinkish what is up with me ?? Could I be pregnant I have done loads of HPT and they all negative ?? Could it be to early to tell PLEASE wrote back to me !! X
|

replied August 21st, 2011
am i pregnant?
friday (august the 19th) it was the day i got off my period and i had sex with my boyfriend. he got off twice in me.its the next day and i have a brownish discharge but only when i wipe.. help?
|

replied August 23rd, 2011
bleeding after sex
i had unprotected sex two weeks ago after it i had bleed a little, now two weeks on ive had sex but used a condom and then i was bleeding afterwards < should i be worried?
|

replied August 23rd, 2011
Community Volunteer
Unfortunately you give very little information, so it is not really possible to answer. It depends on how experienced you are? If this was the first 2 times you had intercourse, it is likely normal. If not, you might want to see your doctor.

Is intercourse painful at all? Did you make sure you were super wet inside? Is this a new partner? Are you on the pill and for how long? When was your last period and when do you expect the next one?

If it keeps on happening, you need to speak to your doctor.

Take care!
|

replied September 7th, 2011
Hi, so me and boyfriend had sex on monday, he wore a condom and did not go inside of me and he never does, we are very careful about precum and every thing too.. But tuesday night i started bleeding and it was not too dark, but we went up further than ever before on monday.. It was also the first time have sex since i popped my cherry a couple of weeks ago.. could it still be bleeding from being popped? help please!
|

replied September 8th, 2011
Community Volunteer
It is possible that there was still parts of your hymen that tore. How long did the bleeding last?

Make sure that you are very wet and slippery. If you are not, use a water based personal lubricant.

Please stay very careful when you play.
|

replied September 8th, 2011
Thank you for responding! well it bled the next night or i realized it then, and then the next day just barely and today even less.. There is no chance im pregnant right? he didnt go inside of me at all and has never, and i had my period a week ago it ended on like september 2nd..
|

replied November 8th, 2011
i had sex during my periods. he entered me without protection. he didnt cum. howevever my bleeeding still continues. am i pregnant?
|

replied December 27th, 2011
My boyfriend & i didn't have sex for a week & a half. When we did it was rough the day after i started spotting it starts off reddish then black. The condom broke inside of me. He had fingered me a couple days before & i spotted as well it stopped then the SC happened. The bleeding has been going on for 3 days. Does anyone know what it could be from? This may sound crazy but about a month ago the condom broke too but i already had my period. I shouldn't have it for another 2weeks.someone please give me some type of Answer.
|

replied March 21st, 2012
am i prego??
heey im 15 and wondering i had unprotected sex with out using any protection or nor on bc march13th and got bleeding the next day for only 2 days and stop and hasnt came back.. am i prego?
|

replied March 27th, 2012
random bleeding
i had my period march 16-20 then on saturday i had sex with my bf it was regular but at night i urinated and had a super red blood when wiped and the it was gone no more blood sinxe then but thats never happend before anybody have a clue? also for two days ive been havin light gramps here and there
|

replied April 6th, 2012
well i had unprotected sex on friday the 30th, nothing happened no bleeding at all. The only thing was iFelt kind of weird. Me and my bf did it again Wednesday-thursday the next week and now im bleeding where ihave to have on a liner. Been more tired than usual and feel a little bloated :/
|
12 >>