Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Bleeding dark blood 2weeks after period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hey....i hope someone can help me....I had my period 2weeks ago and for the past week I have been bleeding dark blood...not like the normal period blood its alot darker and has a slight smell to it. I have had sex with my boyfriend after my period and thats when the bleeding got worse. I have a coil implanted and not sure if thats the cause of the bleeding. Anyone with any idea what it could be please help me!
Thankss Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

If the bleeding is continuous and heavy then possibility of the coil being displaced from its position is there.Consider visiting a Gynaecologist for evaluation immediately.

Take Care!

|

replied May 1st, 2012
hi can anyone help me i have had my period n bleed two weeks after but the bleeding is of an on and the blood is darker than the usually colour period blood and it has a slight oder to it. i am scared dont know when this is going to stop.
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.