Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Bleeding and smell after abortion

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
Hi

i have a proble after my abortion of 4 weeks still bleeding an with bad smeel too
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2010
How long ago was your abortion done? You may need to go to a hospital or clinic and have a sonogram or sonohystogram done. I had that problem and they had left some fetal tissue in there and I had to have another surgery to have it removed.
|

replied January 23rd, 2012
Is it possible that in still pregnant after surgical abortion?
Hi im 7weeks pregnant and just had my surgical abortion done today and theres so many bloods coming out also its so big lastnight and thought that was the fetus.so today i take another pregnancy test it still positive.pls help me why and if im still pregnant.thank you
|

replied March 1st, 2012
You can still test positive 3 weeks after an abortion
|

replied January 24th, 2012
I agree with TheHuntress opinion first of all you concerned with doctor.
|
Quick Reply