Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Bleeding and cramping 11 days after period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hi, i have had a look into this matter online and have found many woman have the same problem but can not seem to find any answers as such.

i finshed my period on the 23rd Jan and yesterday (02/02/10) woke up to find i was bleeding, at this point it was light and also brownish, today it become heavier and completely red just like a normal period. i have never come across this before and im also on the pill and have been for 2 years now. i did miss 2 pills on the 30 and 31st Jan and my last intercourse was on the 26th Jan or thereabouts so i dnt think im preg...does anyone have any suggestions as to why im bleeding and getting cramp?

Thank You
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply