Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bleeding after sex while on the pill?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
So just to give you some background information. I've had problem after problem ever since I found out I have HPV. The doctor did the biopsy and the chance of cells turning cancerous is slim and he said my body would eventually clear it up. BTW I have no warts just abnormal cells. Two weeks after the biopsy I develop a yeast infection...and I go back to the doctor and get a prescription for it. While trying to take care of the yeast infection I notice that my urine has developed a foul odor like I am coming down with a UTI...but I have no pain or any other symptoms. I took those cranberry supplements every day for a week just to be on the safe side and still have the foul smelling urine and no symptoms. To add things to it, I had regular and oral sex this past weekend and had two orgasms. Next day I am having significant bleeding like my period has started. I've been on the pill for couple years now. Been on this current pill for probably a year and a half with no problems. I take my pill around the same time and I don't ever forget to take the pill. My period has started a week early. What in the world is going on? I hate to go back to my doctor because this will be the 4th or 5th time in the past two months. I am also considering starting a new pack after this pack ends. Good idea or no? I've had breakthrough bleeding before on a different birth control. Period started like a week before it was due and I took the placebos and ended up having a period for like 2 weeks...no fun. I've never had any problems till the past few months. All this is driving me nuts.
Did you find this post helpful?
|