Medical Questions > Womens Health > Endometriosis Forum

Bleeding after sex

Must Read
What is endometriosis and where does it occur on a woman's body? We outline the basics of endometriosis here, a condition that can affect millions of women....
Endometriosis can cause infertility...but what are the reasons that a woman might experience this condition? And what puts you at higher risk for developing it?...
Early symptoms of endometriosis can seem normal. But when should you ask your doctor for help? We outline the problem signs and symptoms here....
Please help me guys I'm really scared I have been bleeding after having sex with my husband. I had a baby 13 months ago, he was a twin survivor, his twin brother passed away during the pregnancy but I continued with the pregnancy, I was 30 weeks when I went into labor, the alive twin came out easily but the other twin was starting to decompose and got stucked. I was loosing a lot of blood so they rushed me into the operating room and i don't know what happen there. The doctor called me and said he couldn't go to the hospital but he would go the next day, he never did and I don't know what happen or if may be the bleeding and pain is related to this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2017
Community Volunteer
I am sorry to hear about the trauma you went through. It must still be incredibly difficult for you. It is good to hear that one baby survived and are ok.

There are many reasons why you can bleed after sex. You do not give enough information to even guess at what it could be.

Your doctor can request your medical records from the hospital, but I am not sure there will be anything interesting there. If you are having pain or bleeding every time, or it does not stop, or it keeps on happening, you should definitely see your doctor. It is not really possible to diagnose it without an exam.

Best of luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply