Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Bleeding after sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Please help me guys I'm really scared I have been bleeding after having sex with my husband. I had a baby 13 months ago, he was a twin survivor, his twin brother passed away during the pregnancy but I continued with the pregnancy, I was 30 weeks when I went into labor, the alive twin came out easily but the other twin was starting to decompose and got stucked. I was loosing a lot of blood so they rushed me into the operating room and i don't know what happen there. The doctor called me and said he couldn't go to the hospital but he would go the next day, he never did and I don't know what happen or if may be the bleeding and pain is related to this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply