Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bleeding after fingering

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I haven't had sex. I have only been fingered once or twice. I kinda freaked out when my boyfriend was fingering me the other day because when we stopped I went to the bathroom to pee and i noticed that i was bleeding. It was very very little though. But it still freaked me out. WHY DID I BLEED? Did he maybe scratch me? could that be a reason why? When he was fingering me..it did feel uncomfortable for a while but then it felt ok. IDK...Help!! I hope theres nothing wrong with me because I haven't even had actual sex yet.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hey hun....No there is nothing wrong with you....It sounds like your bf has scratched you a little it happens could of been a sharp nail or even just the friction.....stop worrying.Jenny
|

replied January 21st, 2009
well it means you're devirginized already..
even you dont even had an actual sex..
|

not correct
dude it doesnt mean shes not a virgin just cos shes done other things your a virgin till you have sex virgin is just another term for havent had intercourse which she hasnt...just because her heimen may have broke it doesn not!! mean she isnt a virgin otherwise thousands of people would never be virgins ...take horse riders and gymnasts the hiemens break alot of the time before intercourse
so...please dont listen to that comment your a virgin until you have had sex..
|

some girls hymens are more sensitive than others. My hunch is he didn't do any more dammage than a tampon would do which you wouldn't have noticed with a tampon because you're already bleeding if you're using them.

If you don't use many of them, you're probably a little more sensitive down there. as long as you don't have any chronic pain, you're fine.

and for the record, what the hymen looks like has nothing to do with virginity. mine was in tact and whole for several years after I lost my virginity... It was extra stretchy, but one guy got a little carried away and uh... oops... no more cool super-stretchy hymen.

You're only not a virgin when you say you are based on your experiences.
|

replied August 20th, 2009
When my boyfriend and I had started becoming sexually active, I was very inexperienced at the time.

He fingered me numerous times before, but I never bled. Eventually, the same thing happened to me. I did bleed a little bit. Lucky for you, you were in the bathroom when you noticed the blood. My boyfriend noticed the blood actually on his fingers!

The other people are right, your boyfriend just probably broke your hymen. Its totally common. I'm sure nothing is wrong with you.

But word of advice, you seemed to be very naive about sex. I think you should search the internet and just educate yourself about it. I know in high school, they only teach the students only about the risks of sex (unless other schools are different). But for me, I didn't know anything about the actual intercourse. I didn't even know anything about the hymen!
Just look it up!

=)
|

replied August 16th, 2011
uhm help
something like that has happend to me to and its painful after words im not shure that is rite because it only happens sometimes but everytime i am fingered or have had sex even when i wear a tampon it hurts my stomach and i bleed i have no idea why and im kinda afriad to find out !!!
|
Quick Reply