Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Bleeding after 10days

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I've been trying for baby for more than 4 yrs and suddenly this months I missed my menstral period for 10days which had never happened before as I've never missed my period for once. So on the 9th days I saw pinkish discharge and rested and just the following day I started bleeding. I've done home preg. test but it was negative and don't know what to do now. I've been to the clinic and was told I should call for casuality if I'm experiencing pains but meanwhile i should have some rests. I'm still expecting their result but its like taking ages for results. Can someone help.... Is this pregnancy or my period is about rounding up.

Though I didn't vomit or crave for anything like the pregnant women do but my breasts are more tender,and bigger.While bleeding I had pains at my lower abdomen but the bleeding still continues. Its more than the usual monthly period and more reddish in colour also.

Please assist in proving answers to this as I'm really troubled. If it is pregnancy, what can I do not to miss it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 24th, 2009
Sounds like it is either your period delayed - or an early miscarriage.

Your best bet is to get a blood test ASAP to confirm, and unfortunately there is nothing you can do to change the outcome.
|
Did you find this post helpful?