Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bleeding after being fingered?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Im 13, and I've never been fingered up until a week ago.
I enjoy it very much, but every time my boyfriend pulls out, his fingers are covered in blood. We've done this about six or seven times so far, and every time i bleed. Last night, we got going and it felt awesome, then he pulled out and i was dripping blood. It didn't hurt, and doesn't hurt anymore, nor am I bleeding anymore, but I just get really embarrassed every time. Does anyone happen to know why this happens to me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Are you irritated at all afterward? There isn't any soreness anywhere?
Make sure his fingernails are clipped, and that you are aroused enough for fingering.

He also might be bumping your cervix, but I think that you'd notice that since most times its a little painful.
|

replied April 13th, 2009
my boyfriend has fingered me about five or six times now and every time he does i a bleed. it is brownish and only lasts 30 min. to an hour. but its not painful.
|

replied June 30th, 2009
SINCE YOU ARE A VIRGIN< YOUR VAGINA IS INTACT< IT MAY CAUSE FRICTION INSIDE< WICH CAUSES THE BLEEDING> but mORE IMPORtanTLY WHy is yOu two engaging In sExuaL activites At 13?
|

replied July 1st, 2009
i have a gf and whenever i finger her its been fine but last time it was really good and now she is bleeding, i think i scratched her what should we do? any ideas?
|

replied July 5th, 2009
Dear siser,
Try to remember the god's word.Adultry is very denger and it is great sin infront god.Read bible everyday and avoid bad company and it is more good then medical.
Don't let you down.
your loving brother
Samuel
|

replied February 16th, 2010
hmmm?
Me and my boyfriend are both very experienced, and I have been fingered a number of times. But yesterday he was fingerring me and it felt really good... like he was hitting the right spot for 30 seconds straight! But when he pulled out his two fingers were covered in blood. It's not my Himen, i know that for sure... what is it?
|

replied February 16th, 2010
hmmm?
Me and my boyfriend are both very experienced, and I have been fingered a number of times. But yesterday he was fingerring me and it felt really good... like he was hitting the right spot for 30 seconds straight! But when he pulled out his two fingers were covered in blood. It's not my Himen, i know that for sure... what is it?
|

replied October 27th, 2010
bleeding after being fingered
i've had the exact same thing and im 13 too, we started about a year ago and every now and then when he's right on the spot it can bleed. I've been told that this happens sometimes when he's being very powerful and theres not enough lubricate, which can cause vaginal bleeding. I would advise you not to worry about it at the moment, unless it gets very painful and bleeds quite alot, it also shouldnt happen every time he does it, and it can also sometimes happen when youre due on your period in afew days, hope this helped!
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2010
im 18 and been active with my boyfriend since we were 13 and this has just started happening to me now so its nothing to do with your age. it seems to happen to me everytime he's really rough and goes really far inside so maybe tell your boyfriends to be softer and definately make sure his nails arent sharp!
|
Quick Reply