Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

black veins and bruising on penis ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I seem to have this black stripe down the center of my shaft, it goes about half way up and also goes into the scrotum where there are some, what looks to be swollen, more dark coloured veins. These veins in the scrotum aren't black but they are darker than the rest. I also have a lot of discomfort in the head of my penis, It's like a burning feeling, sometimes like i gotta itch it. When I take a pee I noticed that after-wards, about a minute, it feels like a bunch of pee or sperm move up into the head and stay there, making me feel like i gotta pee again. What is happening?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2009
Experienced User
I think
you are not. kind to yourself while playing with it
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply