Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

black spots & blurred vision

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
hi, im 18 years old and im in my first year of collage, once in a while i will get a blure with big black spots, its happened twice now, i am really worried whats the cause for that,i went to a doctor and they said there was nothing wrong but i wasnt convinced, i mean my eyes get blurry with black spots, so if u can tell me the problem i would really appreciate that, Thankyou
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do get a headache when this happens? It sounds like a migraine. Some people get blurry vision and see spots with migraines.
|

replied April 12th, 2008
blurry
yes i do get a headache,,its just from one side of my head, the other side never hurts me,,after the blurryness goes away my head starts to hurt,
|

replied April 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
It would be a good idea to return to your doctor. Sometimes it takes seeing the doctor a few times before they take our complaints seriously. Why this is I believe it's insurance companies but that's a whole other issue.
Your doctor can do an MRI or CT scan to rule out any problems.
|
Tags: vision, eyes
Quick Reply