Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

bitten by invisible bug

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My son and I have been bitten by bugs that we can't see, the bites are mosquito like and itch realy bad. We got the cat checked by the vet. he is clean, we went to my sons doctor and yes it is bugs, but what kind??? I did see tiny brownish/red bugs on window sills that leave a rusty color trace when you kill them and they are outside our building too but after research those seem to be clover mites and they are not suppose to bite. The exterminator came today and he does not know what it is either, what he sprayed does not seem to work. By the way, only my son and I are affected, my husband does not get bit! I checked our bed for bed bugs and did not see anything, any kind of help be great.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply