Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Birth control causing acne ?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
In high school I was put on bc for my acne. It cleared right up, now 10 years later my acne is back and worse than in high school. Painful cycst and gross acne. Breakouts are always around my cycle. Is my birth control contributing to my acne now? The dermatologist says accutane is the next step. If I stop taking the birth control will my face get worse? i don't think I could cope if it gets worse
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2009
Supporter
my brother took accutane and it cleared up his acne. but you should research and find out all of the side effects i was told it is many.
i m taking something called natures cure it is a herbal pills.
this cleared my skin up in a short amount of time when nothing else the doctor prescribed for me worked.
i natural and it's cheap, and i think you should try it so i'm going to private message you the website.
|
Did you find this post helpful?