Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Bipolar , personality disorder, RAD

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
13 year old daughter, bipolar, personality disorder, RAD

My daughter is always doing strange thinks. I have been able to figure out what is going on.

With that said she is always taking batteries out of everything in the home. What could I be doing different to have het not focosed on these batteries. It creates major problems with the other children.

Again, I would really like of insite on what the deos with all these batteries.

Amy assistance is greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
Supporter
Dolleris,
Welcome to the forum, I cant even imagine what you must be going through. I am bipolar and collecting batteries is not a symptoms of that. Would you mind explaining what the other two disorders are, it might give me some insight on what might be going on. Please let me know how you are doing.

Cindy
|
Did you find this post helpful?