Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

bipolar and ms

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
Hi , I have had ms for 2 yrs (well diagnosed) and have been recently diagnosed with bipolar . I am taking meds for my bipolar ,but I still feel funny .I still see things and my head won't stop .I admit I am a lot better on meds ,but still not right. I still feel everyone is out to get me. I just need to know if you take your meds do you ever get better? Do you still have some of your symtons just not as bad ? I haven't worked in 4 months and I think that all my co-workers are out to get me , even on meds I feel that . Is that normal. ?? Thanks Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply