Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

bipolar advise

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
I am a long time bipolar sufferer.
If I can help with info contact me. I hope I can help....not as a know-it-all as a doctor etc. but as someone who has lived it a llllllllloooooonnnnnngggggg time. I am 60 yrs. old.

vaguabond
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2010
my chaild 10 years has bipolar and he is in respiredal 0.25 mg twice a day, it is working o.k but need to increase the doas, but I can not because he is gaining waight in a dangeours way, he became 70 kg, gained about 10 km in less than month. Do you know or tryed another medicen similer to respiredal ans without this bad side effect??
|

replied May 27th, 2010
Hi there,

I recently posted this post on the forum:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/various-men tal-health-problems-t233361.html

If you get the opportunity to read it and possibly give out some advice that would be fantastic.
|

replied December 29th, 2010
@Hisham Its very important to treat your child asap. Bipolar patients need little extra care and special treatment to get rid of this disease.
|
Quick Reply