Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Big Lump on butt Cheek the size of half a golf ball!

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hi all.

I have a huge lump on my upper left buttcheek right by the opening.
It is quite sore when I sit down and really uncomfortable.

It is about the size of half a golf ball and when I press down on it, it feels quite hard and as if its a bone sticking out.

About 10 years ago I fell on my ass and that area was painful at the time, I think I damaged my tailbone.

But this lump has only been here for about 4-5 months, I am not sure what it is but I am a little worried.

I do not really want to go to the doctors about it, until I know if it is something I need to worry about or not.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 21st, 2011
Its probably a cyst or ingrown hair.I had to have 2 surgically removed in my life so far.You really need to go get it drained or cut out before it gets too big and painful because the bigger it gets the more your tissues are rotting away and if they numb u to take it off u will feel every bit of pain in the area where the spot is.First time I had it done I was 11 and they put me under the second time I was 26 and they just numbed me and ut was a horrible experiance
|
Did you find this post helpful?