Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Betaderm cream side effects

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
ok well yeah i have this staroid cream i got for hives once its... 30 GM's Betaderm cream 0.1% if this is wha i use were the hell do i put it? how do i use it? how long does it take and are there side effects? please explain.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I am not sure what you need to know. The cream you have is a corticosteroidal cream. It is not an androgenic steroidal cream. Betaderm is used to treat a topical skin condition that is the result of an allergic reaction. An androgenic steroidal preparation is used for completely different purposes. If you are hoping to get the effects of an androgenic steroid from a corticosteroid it will not happen. They are completely different.

I hope this helps. If I didn't answer you question, rephrase it and I'll try again.
|

replied June 22nd, 2008
ok thanks just needed to know if it would work.
dont really want to go to the doctor but i can only pull my forking to the half mark were the back will fold over to the red skin and half way down the top of the head and i dont know what im going to do Sad
|

replied June 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
You need to see your doctor about this. The doctor can best advise you on the best way to treat this.
|
Tags: cream, hives
Quick Reply