Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Best way to shave your pubic area?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I'm only a teenager an I shave my pubic area and I use a Venus breeze razor and it works good but then after when the hair grows back I start to get some red bumps and it gets alittle itchy and I am tired of it. I have once a week all over but if I don't I at least keep it trimmed. Do what I'm asking is what is the best way to get rid of the red bumps I only get the re bumps above my vagina not on the sides. Can someone give me some advice if you can thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

replied May 27th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Shave where it is ok, trim elsewhere. Or shave it in a pattern where you get irritated, a landing strip, triangle, heart, just outside your panty line or whatever, and trim what is left.
|

replied May 29th, 2012
Thanks for tar I will try that out and hopefully it will work then thanks heaps Smile
|