Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

best time to conceive

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
hi there me and my husband have started trying for a baby and have been doin so for a month now, but my period started on 15.03.2009 when would be the best time for us to start trying again after my period. my cyclee only lasts at least 7 days can u please give me some advice on this ,thank u
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 14th, 2009
The best time to concieve is usually the first 3-5 days b4 your period and the first 2-4 days after your period b4 your cycle you have alot better chances obviously but you have pretty decent chances after your cycle as well....both of my boys were conceived within a week after my period and my kids were planned as well....although this time around we seem to have a little more difficulty but alot of things play a big part in your ability to get pregnant even so much as eating to much of the wrong foods or a drastic chnge in diet..too much exercise will run your body down and make it more difficult to conceive as well as too much stress and not enough sleep because these things run down your immune system and if your immune system is not functioning properly your body is not working properly either... my best advice is dont stress about it if it doesn't happen right away the biggest mistake people make is trying to hard and getting upset when it doesn't happen most often it happens when you just stop trying and let things go naturally...and also haveing too much sex will lower your chances as well because it will run down your mans sperm count...best bet go buy an avulation test from walmart and save your "fun time" for nights that you know you have the best chances but don't make it all about just getting pregnant takes all the fun out of it and puts way tooo much stress on the male part of your relationship....best of luuck just let go and have fun when its meant to be it will happen just don't try too hard....one day you'll wake up and you'll just know..... good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?