Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Best Multi-Vitamin to take?

I have been feeling sick lately, and know I should be taking a multi-vitamin, but what's the best vitamin to take? I don't want to waste my time or money on something that doesn't work.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 20th, 2009
I have a multi-vitamin that i'm currently using and it works AMAZINGLY. i take it with my meals and i feel better than i ever have before, no joke. It comes in a 31-day supply and a 10 day supply so you won't be wasting time or money because the amount you get is about $2.31 a day,and that's less than a mochaccino and biscotti if you buy that daily. Hope this helped! Smile
|

replied July 27th, 2009
I personally take Jamieson Stress Ease because it calms you, especially if you have a problem with depression, hyperactivity, and social phobia.
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2011
As what I've read and heard today, the best multivitamins for men is the MX Mens Multi-vitamins. I've asked my uncle who've taking it and he said it consists of right vitamins for men to provides all of the essential nutrients that a man need to live a healthy, full life. You can also try Centrum, One-Day or Animal Pak.
|

replied August 11th, 2011
Great Multi and Antioxidant products
Best Multi I think is the Garden Of Life RAW brand, they have RAW for men and Raw for Women. The ingredients are all natural and none of the vitamins/minerals are synthetic. No after taste.

If I want a strong antioxidant, I usually skip my multi and take something potent like Defesne Armour 24 from Neuro Research Group. It has vitamins, antioxidants and free radical scavengers, also adaptogens, neuroprotectants. It helps me with improved energy and fighting stress (physical and mental). No after taste either.
|