Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

belly button pain, vomiting and in horrible pain.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
my boyfriend had a cyst on his belly button 5 years ago and when they operated they found a hair growing out of it and a bone fragment. He is now having other problems and wake up at least 2 days a week vomiting and in horrible pain. he says it feels like someone is shoving a needle through his belly button. He then vomits and it feels much worse. i have looked on line and not been able to find anything that seems to fit what he is describing as his problems someone please help me to find out what to do to help get us through this...the pain seems to go away after noon...please help thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|