Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

belly button is sore, red, and leaking pinkish/white fluid.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
belly button issues. 3 days ago i woke up with a sore belly button. didnt think too much of it, till it progressivley got worse each day. redness underneath the belly button and white/pinkish discharge continues to leak out of the center of the belly button i mean its ridiculous. i did hear if you apply pressure right about it pretty hard, you can actually sqeeze more puss out and relives some of the pain associated with it.lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi DavidJames and welcome to ehealth: Get this checked out...It could be a problem...In the meantime keep it clean with soaking the area with warm to hot wash rag.....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied April 14th, 2013
Hi david, my mother has gt the same priblem.. How did you go about sokving it?? Any operation anything??
|