Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Bee bite ?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have this small bump on my skin. Its not itchy at all, and my parents said that they have had it too. Im not sure what it is, but at first it didnt hurt, and now it hurts alot when you touch it. Its not red at all and it pussess pink liquid.

My parents said that a seed will come out of it, and if it doesnt than another one will come when this one disapears Shocked Shocked . I want to know the name of this bump. Please help and thank you in advance Question Question glance !!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2009
One more thing...
Also my parents said it comes from having a unclean stomach. I'm really scared so please reply. Thanks
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Bee bite? They don't bite they sting and I have no clue what your parents mean by a seed will come out and an unclean stomach.

They may be teasing you on that one...
|

replied April 27th, 2009
Its not a bee sting.. its more like a bite
it looks like a sting..
|
Quick Reply