Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

BDSM effects On Testicles

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
hi..am 28yrs old and have been taking part in bdsm sex and in which my testicles have been roughly handled(squeezed,caned,twisted and tied by twines) i just wanted to know whether this would affect my ability to reproduce.
thanking u sincierly
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper beastpuppy
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2009
Supporter
What symptoms are you experiencing now?

The outcome will depend upon the severity of the testicle injury.

The testicles are not protected by muscles and bones. This makes it easier for the testicles to be struck, hit, kicked or crushed as you noted. When the testicle's hard covering is shattered or ripped, the blood flows from the injury, stretching the normally elastic scrotal sac until it is tense. While that collection of blood can trigger infection, there also may be additional fertility problems due to the ultimate loss of a testicle or immune system problems that affect the remaining testicle. In very severe cases of testicular injury, the entire testicle is ripped with either part of the testicle that cannot be saved or the entire testicle injured beyond repair.

Serious injury to the testicles can include testicular torsion and testicular rupture.

Men who experience anything more than a minor injury to the scrotum should seek the help of a urologist, and possible problems include these symptoms:

* swelling of the scrotal sac
* any penetrating injury to the scrotal sac
* prolonged pain in the scrotal sac
* bruising and swelling of the scrotal sac
* fevers after testicular injury
* any other symptom that develops after injury to the scrotal sac

If you are experiencing pain that doesn't go away or extreme pain that lasts longer than an hour; if you have swelling or bruising of the scrotum or a puncture of the scrotum or testicle; if you continue to have nausea and vomiting; or if you develop a fever, get to a doctor immediately. These are symptoms of a much more serious injury that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
|

replied April 14th, 2009
Nope...
i havent experienced any of the symptoms,but i have experienced pain(pleasurable) during the act but it goes away gradually afterwards......
my testicles are externally alright i haave inspected them but the thing is im hoping to have kids in the future and wanted to know if this may result in me not being fertile.....
|

replied July 14th, 2009
Matter of time. One testical would go most likely before the others. The twist is equally quite dangerous and less well-known than testicular rupture. The spermatic cord tears away after certain busts move contents from testes to the cords, or that PLUS the pulling twisting ruptures the cord. Shock and death have occurred. I'd say get it under control, permits slaps, but mainly rekindle your sensitivity - it can be done. You'll meet a girl who has a lapse in concentration or who cares more about her poodle than your testicles, and you'll wish you listened to me. You'll have lost one or both incredibly' nuts. Are you a crazy fool?
|

replied January 28th, 2010
Testicle modification...Ball Stretching....
My testicles are "high and tight" so to speak. I have wanted to try ball stretching. My concern is, I have varicose veins in my testicles. My Doctor is not overly concerned about it and has given me signs to look for to warn of any problems that may develop.
Can anyone tell me of any dangers to ball stretching?
|

replied February 11th, 2011
Psychological Reasons
Why do people do this type of thing??What are the psychological reasons???

It seems like an excessive desire to please the opposite sex.That being woman in this case???

I am not saying it is wrong.I just don't understand it???

I have read that BDSM is related to serial killers??
|

replied January 26th, 2013
If you are not experiencing any symptoms, go ahead and have fun with your testicles. They can take a lot and there is no need to be worried.
|
Tags: ability, affect, sex
Quick Reply