Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

bb's under skin of penis

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
ok for starters i have a clean bill of health
but ive noticed small bb like bumps under the skin on the shaft of the penis
if the penis is soft i cant find them... there is 2 of them.... but when im erect they surface and feels like a small bb in the skin... it has very little movement to it...like side to side or back and forth... my girlfriend wants to cut them out and see what it is because she is weird like that but it my penis and i figure as long as it dont hurt and there is no change in size then its ok.... they have been there for years...just wondering if its something serious......

i also have dime size bumps under the skin that can only be felt and not seen in the curved spot on top of my inner thigh....slide your hand down your pants and before your hand goes under your leg between the penis and inner thigh is where these are located on the right side...they also have been there for years and there is times that they ache with a constant throbbing pain... not sure if its swollen limp nodes or something cancerous....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Any lumps you should see a doctor, you describes some
larger bumps which don't sound very normal.

The small bumps on your shaft could be a simple as
a few hair follicles which can be normal.
|

replied June 9th, 2011
umm the ones on the shaft are on the top in the center behind the head about an inch...they feel like little bb's hard and round....and i wasnt shot in the penis as a kid so i know it isnt bb's lol
and the other ones in the thigh area, im not sure what they are, i know there is a lot of limp nodes in that area of the body, but its small clusters... they dont effect my ability to function normally in day to day tasks... just every now and then i get small burst of pain in that general area
|