Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Ball pain when not masturbating

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi

i am 29 years old and I am getting married in 4 months.
I started masturbating when I was 12. Since then I masturbates at least 4-5 times a week.

1. A. If i am not masturbating for continues 3-4 days, my balls starts paining and some times i need to sit for a while. So i have to masturbate, then my pain will be gone in 30mins.what is the reason and what should I have to follow to avoid this?
b. seimen is not thick, white , watery and very small amount. Is it normal?

c. If I masturbate consecutively, the amount of my seimen is quite smaller as compared to when I masturbate after 2-3 days. Is that ok too?

importent question : the main is will their will be any problem in my child birth?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2009
Since you started mastrurbating young and so often for the last 17 years..it is quite normal for you to have thin watery small amounts of semen. The pain that you are proably having after not masturbating for 3-4 days is your testicles are containing more semen and you are not used to that feeling. As long as they don't swell or become red..I think your are okay. As to you getting your wife/fiance pregnant, you are going to have to slow way down and let your body build up healthy and more semen. Also, wear boxers and don't take hot baths. Good Luck
|
Users who thank kimb1048 for this post: realman100  Crazefrenz 

replied May 14th, 2009
thank you for your information. how to come out the pain and how long(no of days) should i have to wait for a healthy semen, for making pregnant?.

give more guide to get out of this pain? will it continue for year to come?.....
|

replied May 14th, 2009
You can take Ibuprofen or Motrin for the pain and putting a chilled damped cloth may also help (don't worry it will go away). Your body will continue to store up semen/sperm..the more the better for getting your future wife pregnant. Just try and limit masturbating or sex to a couple times a week. Good Luck!
|

replied November 24th, 2010
Ball Pain When Not Masturbating.
I have the same problem. Its good to know that its not much of a problem though. Thank you at kimb1048. And its a normal logic that after we masturbate once our sperm gets out and our body takes some time to produce more of it, so when we masturbate the next time, less sperm will come out.
|

replied September 15th, 2013
i am also facing same problem i m married and father of 2 children plz suggest me what i do for this problem m very upset for that..s
|
Quick Reply