Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bad Vaginal Taste

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
My boyfriend has been complaining lately that my vagina doesn't taste as good as it used to. I can tell a difference in his breath after he comes up from oral sex. He tells me tells me that the taste usually lasts for a two days on his tongue. That makes me really nervous and I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2010
Experienced User
First of all taste can change depending on any number of things. It could be an infection or symptom of an STD so you really should get in to see a DR. right away. It can also be from change in diet etc. I do think your BF is exaggerating about the two day thing. I don''t see how that is possible.
|

replied February 17th, 2011
I heard that eating fruit like pineapple makes you taste sweeter.
|

replied March 12th, 2011
u may actually have a yeast or bacteria infection if you smell an odor, not if he taste it. his breath could just stink and he thinks its you. if you do, you may have an imbalance of yeast or bacteria in your body and need to take probiotics to balance them. i take yefense after my homeopathic doctor suggested i get some cuz of my complaints. they have bn a blessing to my veejayjay. good luck
|